Updated: Sep 17, 2020
1. How did you become the Savvy Sister that you are today?
Hey there! I'm Kendra, a Dubsado and Workflow Pro. I started as a general virtual assistant, but found that I loved helping my clients get set up on Dubsado and create a great a client experience so they can serve their clients well.
2. What keeps you going when things get tough?
I keep telling myself that I help my clients have less anxiety and have peace of mind when it comes to their client experience. I love helping people!
3. What's one of the biggest lessons you've learned since starting your own business?
That you should ask for help when you need it. No use struggle alone when you can have a team behind you!
4. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give younger you?
Do it, even if it isn't perfect... yet!
5. What are three of your greatest strengths?
Empathy, patience, and systems!
6. What's your go to stress reliever?
A cup of tea, or a nap!
7. What's something you're currently celebrating?
I recently hired a social media manager! Big step for me!
Follow Kendra on Instagram! @kendracourtneyco